Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Return of the Blogger

Hello Bloggie! It's been 4 months since I last logged on, that's 1/3 of a year! You must be wondering what I have done, and where I have been. I've actually done quite a lot in the 4 months time frame, and have experienced a life changing event. I did not blog all those down because of 2 main reasons (as usual) - Business, and Laziness - bad combination...

Since I can't remember most of the details of what I've done over the past 4 months, I'll just list down the major ones up till 30.1.2007.

Moving House

If you read my previous blog entry, I kept asking when can I move to my new house. Well, I've finally moved into my new house somewhere in the end of November. It was not easy, as I had to complete all renovation works before December 1, 2006, so that my brother-in-law (BIL) had a place to stay when he returned from Germany. It took me a mere 1 month to complete all renovation, painting, cleaning, and moving. Boy was it tough, as I had to work in the day time while completing those at night or over the weekend.

But thank God, I have a Mom who's in the "Superwoman" category. A little bit about my mother to give you an idea why I call her "Superwoman". When my sisters and I were younger, my Mom had to work full time as a government servant, and still take care of us. Not only did my Mom cook all sorts of tasty dishes/food for us, and do the usual house chores; she was also the "engineer" in the house. If there's painting, carpentry, plumbing, or other miscellaneous house maintenance that needed to be taken care of, my Mom would be the one who figured out how to take care of those. I remembered that She'd even climb the roof to fix the leaking rooftop. Is she "Superwoman" or what? I sincerely do not know how many mothers out there could actually do what my Mom did for us. Thanks Mom.

Back to getting ready the house... My Mom helped me tremendously. Not only did she help me with the painting, but also with the curtains, and many other taxing tasks. Because of her, I'm able to move in to my current house in such a short time. Again, thanks Mom.

Christmas / New Year

Christmas and New Year was special this year because I've found someone to celebrate it together with - my dear GF - gnelia. At this point, she's still not my GF, but a special friend, someone that has a special place in my heart. I met up with gnelia several times during the Christmas/New Year period, and always enjoyed meeting and chatting with her. I even sent her to the airport when she travelled to Cambodia on New Year's Eve.

Weekends on January

Due to unforeseen reasons, I travelled back to Klang every week in the month of January. On some weekends, I didn't plan to travel back, but because my BIL had something to do, I tagged along. I am glad that I did because I get to spend time with gnelia, to understand her more, and to confirm that she's the one that God has prepared for me - my life's partner.

2 Comments:

Blogger stupidcupid said...

welcome back! was longing for your blog to revive again ..and ya, i think you need a bit of push to get you start blogging..keep it up
i guessed ur mum and mine shared some similarities..as u always said..'shi4 shang4 zhi3 you3 ma1 ma1 hao3"

7:29 AM  
Blogger Mark Lee said...

I revived my blog because of you. Wanted to blog about our Valentines, and many more special moments that we share. =)

Yeap, I think both of our Moms are really capable women. They're such great Moms.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home